NIGHTWATCH 3 – Modular and Adaptable Bridge Mount System for Single Sionyx Night Camera
Redesigned from the ground up based on our popular NW2 and printed in-house on an industrial grade SLS printer for extra strength and more heavy duty work.
** LEAD TIME IS CURRENTLY 3-5 DAYS **
Lightweight monocular mount system for a single Sionyx Night Camera setup.
1. Modular and Adaptable Arms (mounting plates for Sionyx nightcams, PVS-14, Pulsar Axion, FLIR Breach, and AGM Taipan)
2. Folding Arms – Each arm can be independently folded/pivot 110 degrees to the side, away from line of sight
3. Lightweight and Strong – 3D printed with with an industrial grade SLS printer using Nylon (PA12). Rail screws and rods are stainless steel.
4. Adjustable Pupillary Distance – Easy tool-less adjustment
1. Nightwatch 3 Monocular Single Mount System (camera, dovetail helmet mount and helmet are NOT included)
2. Hex keys
Evolved and improved from our original Nightwatch monocular adaptable mounting system to allow for folding arm. Monocular setup allow for quicker lighter setups. Our folding arm can independently fold up 110 degrees, out of the line sight. The arm can be folded away, protecting the device from various obstacles as well as keeping the center of gravity towards the back, improving operator comfort.
These have been tested with various mounts from Wilcox, Norotos and clones like the L4G24 on bump and ballistic FAST/ACH/MICH helmets.
**PICTURED SIONYX NIGHTCAM, HELMET AND WILCOX DOVETAIL MOUNT ARE NOT INCLUDED.** Please look at all the pictures and read this listing carefully and completely before purchasing. Please ask questions BEFORE you purchase if you are unsure.
– KIT1: [BASIC] Bridge only.
– KIT2: [PRO] Bridge and 1x Sionyx lens hood.
– KIT3: [PREMIUM] Bridge, 1x Sionyx lens hood and 1x Sionyx eyecup+adapter
Bridges are printed in-house using ultra-strong Nylon (PA12) plastic on an industrial grade SLS 3D printer. Nylon-12 plastic is impact resistant, temperature resistant and chemical resistant. Our eyecups are 3D printed with soft TPU. Guide rods and screw are stainless steel.
Bridge Weight: 4oz
Pupillary Distance (PD): 57-77mm
All Sionyx Current (2021) Aurora Cameras (including Standard, Sport, Black and Pro)
Sionyx Camera Adjustment:
Your Sionyx camera must be setup for helmet use.
1. Video mode, EIS [OFF], FPS , Resolution [720p], and HDR [ON]
2. Hold the SET button. Set EVF Time Out to [NEVER]. Image set to [INVERT]
3. Zoom in to 1:1 with 3 clicks (4-way buttons)
4. Adjust viewfinder illumination as needed
*** You will still need to purchase your own Sionyx nightcam (not included), a dovetail NVG mount like the Wilcox G24 or clone (L4G24) (not included) as well as helmet with the NVG mount (not included). All can be found on Amazon and various other online vendors. ***
Not affiliated or endorsed by Sionyx, AGM, Pulsar, FLIR, Wilcox or Norotos. SAMFG Bridge was designed and built for training, sports (airsoft), LARPING (Live Action Role Playing), reenactments and night-time bird watching. Not recommended for military or professional security use. SAMFGLLC is not responsible for misuse or injury resulting from misuse of its products. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
There may be some very minor surface blemishes, which is common with 3D printing and in no way effects functionality or strength. Please understand this before purchasing.
Domestic Shipping ONLY. Product is NOT ITAR.
30 day return or exchange for manufacture defect. Returns not accepted for misuse or acts of God.
Everything is proudly designed and made in the United States.